ASU offers a vast array of resources to help companies with everything from sponsoring research and recruiting talent to finding experts and licensing ASU technology. We have expertise that can help you answer questions and solve your most pressing problems.
ASU offers numerous opportunities for companies to pool resources with the university in order to conduct research aimed at solving a problem or challenge.
The following is a sampling of some of the membership-based opportunities offered:
- Algae Testbed Public-Private Partnership
- Arizona Center for Algae Technology and Innovation
- Leroy Eyring Center for Solid State Science
- Flexible Electronics and Display Center
- Quantum Energy and Sustainable Solar Technologies
- Center for Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- CAPS Research (supply chain management)
- Health Sector Supply Chain Research Consortium
- Adaptive Intelligent Materials and Systems Center
- Sensor, Signal and Information Processing Center
- The Sustainability Consortium
- Power Systems Engineering Research Center
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Water and Environmental Quality Center
- Connection One
- Consortium for Strategic Communication
- ASU NanoFab
- Center for Embedded Systems
If you have a specific area you’d like to address that isn’t reflected here, please contact us to discuss potential options.
Search for researchers with expertise in your area of interest through our online profiling system, Experts@ASU.
Looking for highly qualified employees or interns? ASU was ranked #5 i n the nation for corporate recruiting in a Wall Street Journal employer survey.
Arizona Technology Enterprises identifies technologies developed by ASU researchers that can fill market needs. You can partner with us to bring those innovations to the marketplace.
Do you offer a product or service that could benefit ASU faculty, staff or students? Learn how to become a university-approved vendor.