ASU offers a vast array of resources to help companies with everything from sponsoring research and recruiting talent to finding experts and licensing ASU technology. We have expertise that can help you answer questions and solve your most pressing problems.
ASU offers numerous opportunities for companies to pool resources with the university in order to conduct research aimed at solving a problem or challenge.
The following is a sampling of some of the membership-based opportunities offered:
- Adaptive Intelligent Materials and Systems Center
- Algae Testbed Public-Private Partnership
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Arizona Center for Algae Technology and Innovation
- ASU NanoFab
- CAPS Health Sector Supply Chain Research Consortium
- CAPS Research (supply chain management)
- Center for Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Center for Embedded Systems
- Connection One
- Consortium for Strategic Communication
- Flexible Electronics and Display Center
- LeRoy Eyring Center for Solid State Science
- Power Systems Engineering Research Center
- Quantum Energy and Sustainable Solar Technologies
- Sensor, Signal and Information Processing Center
- The Sustainability Consortium
- Water and Environmental Quality Center
If you have a specific area you’d like to address that isn’t reflected here, please contact us to discuss potential options.
Search for researchers with expertise in your area of interest through our online profiling system, Experts@ASU.
Looking for highly qualified employees or interns? ASU was ranked #5 in the nation for corporate recruiting in a Wall Street Journal employer survey.
Arizona Technology Enterprises identifies technologies developed by ASU researchers that can fill market needs. You can partner with us to bring those innovations to the marketplace.
Do you offer a product or service that could benefit ASU faculty, staff or students? Learn how to become a university-approved vendor.