Phoenix Bioscience Core
Biomedicine is one of the fastest growing fields in both research and health care, and the Phoenix Bioscience Core is home to some of the highest concentrations of research scientists and complementary research professionals in the region. Experts in precision medicine, genomics, molecular medicine, cancer research and health care analytics converge and collaborate, all while drawing on the wealth of resources offered by one of the fastest growing research institutions in the nation.
Notable tenants in and around the Phoenix Bioscience Core include:
- The Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen).
- Several faculty from ASU’s Biodesign Institute.
- ASU’s College of Health Solutions.
- ASU’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation.
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix.
- Northern Arizona University Allied Health Programs.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- Dignity Health.
- Banner Health.
- Valleywise Health.
- Health Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center.
Phoenix Bioscience Core
View or download a printable PDF version of this web page.
The Phoenix Bioscience Core was developed as a nexus for bringing together critical key players in the worlds of biomedicine, medical research and academic exploration.
The 30-acre urban health and bioscience campus is designed with six-million square feet of facilities dedicated to biomedical-related research, clinical facilities and academic research.
ASU’s 7.4 acres allow for more than 1.2 million square feet of development.
ASU has a significant presence in Downtown Phoenix and students study a variety of academic disciplines, such as health care, law, government and public service, global management, and journalism and mass media.
- The Phoenix Bioscience Core is within walking distance of 4,000 hotel rooms, 190+ restaurants and a mix of 8,000 high-rise luxury, mid-rise, townhomes and historic single-family residential units.
- The location’s urban location includes performing arts, cultural and sports venues within walking distance, as well as access to the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Phoenix is the hub of a transit system that includes local bus and rapid transit service with easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Site plan for Phoenix Bioscience Core
Get in touch with questions and comments
ASU Economic Development is here to be your partner, your resource and your advocate. Contact us today for a personal consultation.